Tuesday, June 29, 2010

G20 Follow-Up

I dunno if I'll get around to any Whovian scholarship today, but I thought I'd give the last post a bit of a follow-up for the sake of closure. Kudos to Scott for rising above and beyond in providing a counterpoint for my argument (see the comments in the last post, if you haven't already). And I'd like to express my admiration for friends who spent portions of the last few days in Toronto protesting and reclaiming their stuff from police seizure. I've got a lot of respect for anyone willing to take a stand for what they believe in. And finally, here's a link to a column in the Toronoist by Chris Bird, who was a journalist covering the G20. His frustration with the event captures my own, only expressed in a far more eloquent and informed manner.

Later Days.

No comments: