Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Fine Moment

My life is a series of ridiculous and somewhat disgusting events.  Case in point:
 I went to the doctor today, to get a test performed.  The test required that I have a full bladder, so I was given very precise instructions: drink a litre of water of between 2 to 1 hours before the test, and don't drink anything for a full hour before the test.  Naturally, I forget to drink at all until it's 5 minutes before the 1 hour mark.  Desperate to make up for lost time, I guzzle the full litre in the time allowed.  How well did that plan work out? Poorly.  Hilarity and probable kidney damage soon ensue.  To make a long story short, it ends the way every trip to the doctor's does for me:

...And I could never look the nurse practitioner in the eye again.

Later Days.

No comments: